— WOW (@wowsuperheroes) September 15, 2019
- Lana Star joined commentary, saying The Babe let her down in the past and will tonight as well.
- The Lioness gained an early advantage, but The Babe took control when the action went to the outside of the ring.
- Beverly Hills Babe worked Faith’s knee the majority of the match.
- Lana Star revealed Sophia Lopez got her special clearance to enter the Tag Team Series.
- The Lioness attempted a comeback, but the damage to her knee cut her comeback short.
- Beverly Hills Babe had the match won with a Facebuster, but instead she turned her attention to Star at commentary, taunting her. When The Babe did go for the pin, Faith reversed it into a roll-up to get the win.
- After the match Star said The Beverly Hills Babe was always a “Beverly Hillbilly.”
— WOW (@wowsuperheroes) September 16, 2019
- This is Adrenaline’s WOW debut.
- Adrenaline out-wrestled Maverick at the beginning of the match, then kicked it up a notch with a head-scissors takeover and a dropkick.
- Maverick “begged for mercy”, only to use the distraction to gain the advantage.
- The two were evenly matched and went back and forth with control throughout the bout.
- Maverick nearly had the bout won with a roll-up, but Adrenaline came back to win the bout with a Canadian Destroyer.
— AXS TV Fights (@AXSTVFights) September 15, 2019
- This match is the next match in the WOW Tag Team Series.
- After an early sneak attack The Bully Busters gained control with stereo headscissors.
- Holidead took control of the match for her team early on with her power advantage, but Rush fought back with her MMA background and tagged in Slays.
- After Slays nearly won with a victory roll on Siren, chaos ensued and all four competitors were in the ring fighting. Holidead then hit slays with an underhook facebuster to win the match for her team, though David McClane noted on commentary that this match would be reviewed because Holidead was not the legal competitor for her team.
- Siren and Holidead frightened ring announcer Shaul Guerrero after the match when she attempted to interview them.
— WrestlingsPsyche (@domfabfav) September 15, 2019
- Serpentine is the former Kobra Moon from Lucha Underground, (she had actually wrestled under the Kobra Moon name during WOW season one, the name change appears to be the only difference for season two) also known as Thunder Rosa in the Indy scene.
- Commentary speculation seems to confirm what we saw at the beginning, indicating that the opportunistic Blanchard allowed Lopez to buy this opportunity for Serpentine, jumping the line ahead of Jungle Grrrl, The Beast, and Havok.
- Great back and forth exchanges between the two and the crowd was extra hot for this match.
- After being pushed to the absolute limit by Serpentine, Tessa Blanchard pulled out the victory with the Diamond DDT.
- Following the match Jungle Grrrl, The Beast and Havok all came out with eyes on the championship as the show went off the air.