Earlier this week, WWE held their most recent round of tryouts at The Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. A little more than forty athletes attended the tryouts and below is the complete list recently revealed by The WWE of those athletes who showed up:
– Pierre Bouquiaux = a 6-foot-8, 265-pounder from Belgium with experience as an IFBB Bodybuilder and Boxing Instructor.
– Will Brooks = a former Bellator MMA Lightweight Champion with UFC experience, who currently competes in The Professional Fighters League.
– Jessie Bush = a referee with seven years of in-ring experience from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
– Zack Carpinello (a.k.a. Zack Clayton) = a 6-foot-3, 245-pound wrestler from New Jersey, who has appeared on MTV’s Jersey Shore as “24.”
– Anthony Catena Of Florida = who trained at The New England Pro Wrestling Academy and has competed for independent promotions like Chaotic Wrestling and Booker T’s Reality Of Wrestling.
– 6-foot-5, 295-pound Nigel Cawthon = a four-year starter as a Defensive Lineman for Hampton University with experience as a decorated high school wrestler in his home state of Virginia.
– Michael Crandle = a former Defensive End for Robert Morris University. The Pittsburgh native competes on the independent scene as Duke Davis.
– Michael Evans = a 26-year-old athlete from Massachusetts who stands 6-foot-5 and weighs 247 pounds. He competed on season 1 of NBC’s “Titan Games.”
– Steven Felger = a referee from Florida who works for The World Wrestling Network family of promotions.
– Stevan and Tome Filiposki = a tag team of brothers from Australia who trained at The PCW Academy and have competed around the world as “The Natural Classics.”
– 24-year-old Stephen Gerard Of Illinois = who wrestles under the name Stephen Wolf for promotions like EVOLVE Wrestling.
– Clifford Fortune = a 270-pound powerlifter who played Division I football at Norfolk State University.
– Khambrell Gomez = a former football player for Adams State University who also holds the shot put and discus records for the country of Belize.
– Miles Grooms = a 6-foot-3, 250-pound former college football player at Hampton University with Canadian Football League experience.
– Nicholas Harmon (a.k.a. “The Dark Horse” Nick Cutler) = an 11-year veteran of the squared circle.
– Anthony Henry = a wrestler with 13 years of experience. Henry competed against NXT Superstar Arturo Ruas on WWE Network during EVOLVE Wrestling’s 10th Anniversary Celebration this past summer.
– Christopher Heyward III = a 6-foot-2, 354-pound wrestler who competes under the name Calvin Tankman.
– 30-year-old Gary Jones Of Pennsylvania = who has semi-pro football experience and wrestles as Ganon Jones Jr., on the independent circuit.
– Lauren David Jones Of Flint, Michigan = who trained at The House Of Truth and competes as Palmer Cruise. He once faced The Brian Kendrick on WWE 205 Live.
– Matthew Knotts = a 300-pound Florida native who trained for the squared circle with WWE Hall Of Famers The Dudley Boyz and Billy Gunn.
– Ariel Levy = a pro wrestler with three years of experience on the independent scene in his home country of Chile.
– Khashayar Mirzaei (a.k.a. King Khash) = a five-year veteran of the ring with overseas experience in Japan’s Pro Wrestling Zero1.
– Pingi Moli = a 6-foot-4, 280-pound Utah native who played college football at UNLV and has spent four years as a Hollywood stuntman.
– Olumide Ogunnaike = a 250-pound bodybuilder and powerlifter from Cleveland.
– Roman Rozell = a 35-year-old retired Green Beret who walked onto the wrestling team at Arizona State University.
– Brandon and Brent Tate = 27-year-old identical twins from Tennessee. The two have been wrestling for 10 years, most notably for Ring Of Honor, where they were known as “The Boys.”
– Isaiah Williams = a New Jersey native who was a three-year starter as a Wide Receiver for The University Of Maryland. He also has experience with six NFL teams.
– Victoria Andreola = a graduate of The Create, which is a Pro Wrestling school in New Jersey.
– Jennifer Michell Cantu Iglesias = a 23-year-old champion powerlifter from Mexico.
– Chanice Chase = a seven-time All-American athlete at LSU, where she holds the second fastest time in school history in the 400-meter hurdles. She also represented Canada in The 2016 Olympics in Rio.
– 21-year-old Lauren Dodds Of London = a competitive bodybuilder with experience in powerlifting.
– Christine Hartmann = an Orlando native who was a three-year starter in volleyball at The University Of Kentucky.
– Anriel Howard = a 22-year-old Mississippi native who played basketball and ran track for Texas A&M and Mississippi, and was chosen in this year’s WNBA Draft.
– Irena Janjic = a former trainee of Lance Storm who has been wrestling in Japan for the past seven years, competing for promotions like Sendai Girls and STARDOM.
– Rebeca Janjigian = an independent wrestler from Texas who competes under the name Christi Jaynes throughout The United States and Mexico.
– Kara Lazauskas = an amateur MMA fighter who has also competed on NBC’s “Titan Games.”
– Alexandra Mozeleski = a 25-year-old bodybuilder who has traveled The United States to hone her craft in the squared circle. She competes under the name Alyx Sky.
– Lainey Nations = an MMA fighter with experience in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and catch wrestling.
– Rachael O’Leary = a black belt in taekwondo with experience in kickboxing and Muay Thai.
– Ebony Payne = a Georgia native who is currently a firefighter.
– Jessica Roden = a 27-year-old athlete from California who started training for the ring earlier this year.
– Arissa LeBrock = the daughter of actors Kelly LeBrock and Steven Seagal, a professional model from California with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training.
– Elaine Simon = an Orlando native with seven years of experience in the squared circle.
– Aja Smith = a 25-year-old who has been competing on the indies for six years under the name Aja Perera.
— WWE (@WWE) December 7, 2019
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.