WWE recently held their latest set of TV Tapings for their NXT brand which emanated from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. These matches and segments should air either on May 15th, May 22nd, May 29th & June 5th. Below are the full spoiler results from WWE’s latest set of NXT TV Tapings:
– WWE Hall Of Famer Beth Phoenix was introduced as the newest member of The NXT commentary team, joining Mauro Ranallo & Nigel McGuinness. Percy Watson didn’t appear.
– Trevor Lee def. Shane Strickland. This was both Lee & Strickland’s NXT debut. Lee hit a standing stomp to get the win.
– NXT Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders open the show with an in-ring promo. Erik & Ivar talk about how they have gone to Monday Night RAW to raid the show there. They then call out NXT General Manager William Regal and offer to relinquish The NXT Tag Team Titles but The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) interrupt. The Street Profits say that they may have lost the match a few weeks ago but they know they can beat The Raiders. The Raiders then tell Regal to make the match official and it’s on for later in the tapings with the titles on the line this time.
– Keith Lee def. Cezar Bononi.
– KUSHIDA def. Kona Reeves. Drew Gulak watched the match from the top of the ramp.
– Vanessa Borne def. Jessie Elaban.
– The Street Profits vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders ended in a disqualification due to interference from The Forgotten Sons. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch then hit the ring to continue the brawl. After the match, The Viking Raiders saluted the crowd and took a bow. They laid the titles down in the middle of the ring, apparently relinquishing them and saying goodbye to the brand. Fans chanted “Thank you Raiders.”
– Xia Li def. Rachael Evers.
– The Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) come to the ring. Cole says that the rumors on their demise are not true and they are stronger than ever. Cole then says that at TakeOver: San Jose in two weeks, O’Reilly & Fish will win The NXT Tag Team Titles and he will win The NXT Title. NXT Champion Johnny Gargano interrupts and has words with Cole. Matt Riddle rushes the ring from the crowd and goes after Strong but they beat him down. Gargano hits the ring and makes the save, clearing the ring with Riddle.
– Mansoor Al-Shehail def. Sean Maluta.
– NXT North American Champion The Velveteen Dream comes to the ring for a promo but he is interrupted by Tyler Breeze. They have words and Breeze wants a title shot. Dream says that Breeze has to get in line, but he will take a selfie with Breeze. They take the selfie and Breeze drops Dream.
– Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner def. Team 3.0.
– Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch vs. The Forgotten Sons vs. The Street Profits vs. The Undisputed ERA for the vacant titles is announced to take place at TakeOver: San Jose.
– Candice LeRae def. Reina Gonzalez. After the match, LeRae is attacked by Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke & NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler. Io Shirai runs down with a kendo stick and makes the save.
– Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish def. Matt Riddle & NXT Champion Johnny Gargano after an assist from Adam Cole & Roderick Strong.
– Mia Yim def. Bianca Belair.
– KUSHIDA def. Drew Gulak. After the match, Gulak argues with the referee and KUSHIDA about the finish, claiming that he kicked out just in time. This looked like a setup to a rematch.
– Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch vs. The Forgotten Sons ends in a disqualification when The Street Profits hit the ring. The Forgotten Sons turn things around with steel chair shots. All four members of The Undisputed ERA run in next, beating everyone up. They brought a ladder into the mix and used that on the other teams. The tapings ended with The Undisputed ERA posing on a ladder together.
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.