WWE just recently wrapped up two nights of TV Tapings for their NXT brand which emanated from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. The tapings featured new and old rivalries being made and rekindled which could result to potential matches and matches being made and confirmed for NXT’s TakeOver: Toronto II Event during WWE SummerSlam weekend.
NXT TakeOver: Toronto II will be headlined by NXT Champion Adam Cole defending his NXT Title against Johnny Gargano. NXT TakeOver: Toronto II will also feature The Finals Of The NXT Breakout Tournament which will see Jordan Myles (ACH) take on Cameron Grimes (Trevor Lee). NXT TakeOver: Toronto II is set to take place on Saturday, August 10th from The Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Below is a sneak peak at what the final card could look like at NXT TakeOver: Toronto II:
NXT Title Match
– Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano
NXT Women’s Title Match
– Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Mia Yim
NXT North American Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
– The Velveteen Dream (c) vs. Pete Dunne vs. Roderick Strong
NXT Tag Team Title Match
– The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) (c) vs. The Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish)
NXT Breakout Tournament Finals
– Jordan Myles (ACH) vs. Cameron Grimes (Trevor Lee)
– Io Shirai vs. Candice LeRae (possible match)
– Killian Dain vs. Matt Riddle (possible match)
– Tyler Breeze & Fandango vs. The Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake) (possible match)
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.