Ring Of Honor (ROH) recently held their The Experience Event which emanated from Stage AE in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The show was headlined by Villain Enterprises (“The Villain” Marty Scurll & PCO) & Dan Maff defending their ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Titles against Cheeseburger, “The Hawaiian Juggernaut” Jeff Cobb & Colt Cabana in the main event. Below are the full results from the show:
– Dragon Lee def. “The Hawaiian Juggernaut” Jeff Cobb.
– The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) (c) def. Master & Machine (Marcus Kross & Griff Garrison) to retain their ROH World Tag Team Titles.
– “The Darewolf” PJ Black def. CMLL World Heavyweight Champion Ultimo Guerrero, Eli Isom & Kenny King in a Four-Way Non-Title Match.
– ROH World Champion RUSH & ROH World Television Champion Shane Taylor def. Matt Taven & Dalton Castle.
– “The Octopus” Jonathan Gresham def. “Overkill” Mark Haskins in a 2-Out-Of-3 Falls Match.
– “The Mercenary” Flip Gordon def. “Hot Sauce” Tracy Williams in a Last Man Standing Match.
– Villain Enterprises (“The Villain” Marty Scurll & PCO) & Dan Maff (c) def. Cheeseburger, “The Hawaiian Juggernaut” Jeff Cobb & Colt Cabana to retain their ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Titles.