EVOLVE Wrestling recently held their EVOLVE 144 PPV Event which emanated from The Orlando Live Events Venue in Fern Park, Florida. The show was headlined by EVOLVE Champion Josh Briggs defending his EVOLVE Championship against Dexter Lumis. Below are the full results from the show:
– Joe Gacy (w/ Eddie Kingston & Donovan) def. Denzel Dejournette.
– Brendan Vink def. Stephen Wolf.
– Rick Bugez (w/ Avery Taylor) def. Anthony Greene (w/ Brandi Lauren).
– Brandi Lauren def. Avery Taylor.
– Joaquin Wilde def. Leon Ruff.
– The Skulk (Liam Gray & Adrian Alanis) def. BESTies in the World (Mat Fitchett & Davey Vega).
– Curt Stallion def. Noah Clay, Donovan, Troy Hollywood & Bobby Flaco in a Five-Way Match.
– Anthony Gutierrez def. Eddie Kingston (No Holds Barred Match).
– Mansoor def. AR Fox (w/ Ayla & The Skulk).
– Josh Briggs (c) def. Dexter Lumis (EVOLVE Championship Match).
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.