Last night’s episode of NXT UK saw two more Singles Matches be made official for January’s NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II Event.
The first Singles Match recently added will see Trent Seven battle Eddie Dennis. The other Singles Match recently added will see Tyler Bate take on Jordan Devlin.
NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II is set to take place on Sunday, January 12th, 2020, from The Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England and will stream live on The WWE Network. Below is the updated card for January’s NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II Event:
WWE United Kingdom Title Match
– WALTER (c) vs. Joe Coffey
NXT UK Women’s Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
– Kay Lee Ray (c) vs. Toni Storm vs. Piper Niven
NXT UK Tag Team Title Match (Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match)
– Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) (c) vs. Imperium (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner) vs. The South Wales Sub Culture (Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews) vs. The Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson)
– Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis
– Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin