IMPACT Wrestling recently held their latest set of TV Tapings from St. Clair College in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Below are the full spoiler results from those tapings:
– Sami Callihan def. Brian Cage (c) in a Steel Cage Match to win The IMPACT Wrestling World Title. They started off the tapings hot with pinfalls being allowed in the cage. All kinds of near falls here. Sami at one point did three Cactus Specials in a row, but Cage kicked out. Cage with a big F-5, but that wasn’t enough. Cage went for a Drill Claw, but Sami reversed it into a Sunset Flip for another close two-count. The match ended when Cage got caught up on the top rope and Sami gave him a Super Cactus Special for the clean win. oVe was around for the entire match. After the match, Tessa Blanchard had a face-off with Callihan. Callihan then gave her the middle finger and left the ring.
– Rosemary, Jordynne Grace & Alexia Nicole def. Taya Valkyrie (w/ John E. Bravo), Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan in a Knockouts Division Six-Woman Tag Team Match.
– Gamma Singh was out next. He criticized the crowd for booing him because of how he was dressed before introducing Rohit Raju & Raj Singh, who will be taking on Willie Mack & Rich Swann.
– Rich Swann & Willie Mack def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh).
– Daga def. Jake Crist.
– El Reverso, Aiden Prince & Idris Abraham def. Johnny Swinger and Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster The Legend) in a Six-Man Tag Team Match.
– Naomichi Marufuji def. Josh Alexander (w/ Ethan Page). Great physical match with Marufuji getting the win. He offers to shake Josh’s hand afterwards, but Page tries to stop him. Alexander then extends his hand to accept, but pulled it away. He & Ethan Page then leave as Marufuji pointed at them as a warning.
– Ace Austin def. Eddie Edwards in a Street Fight. Eddie gets the early advantage with trash can lid strikes. Reno Scum then comes down to interfere, but Eddie took care of them very quickly. Ace then gets a hold of Kenny and breaks it over his knee, which Eddie caused to snap. Eddie then sets a table up and was going to put Ace through it, but Ace loaded his wristband with a metal bar and nails Eddie with it. He then puts Eddie through the table to win.
– Michael Elgin def. Fallah Bahh. Another great back and forth match. Elgin eventually gets Fallah to tap out quickly to a cross face.
– Ken Shamrock arrives to a nice ovation. Ken says that he was very disappointed with his performance against Moose. Shamrock was about to make a decision about his future, but Joey Ryan interrupts. Ken then calls Joey a gimmick. Joey then asks Ken why he is afraid to touch it. Joey then asks Ken if is he afraid that he would tap out if he did. Ken then says that he wasn’t there to retire but he will take anyone out who gets in his way. They then agree to a match next week and go to shake hands, but Joey tries to put Ken’s hand on his thing. Ken then goes to attack Joey and he retreats. They will face each other at the second night of TV Tapings.
– Xplosion Match: Petey Williams def. Gurshinder Singh (w/ Raj Singh & Rohit Raju). After the match, Singh attacks the referee who has no legs and has done some training at Scott D’Amore’s Can-Am Wrestling School. Williams then makes the save. The referee then gives Singh a top rope 450 splash.
– Taya Valkyrie (w/ John E. Bravo) def. Madison Rayne. After the match, Jordynne Grace attempts to attack Valkyrie, but she used Bravo as a shield, so Grace beat him up instead.
– Moose def. Willie Mack. Moose manages to survive with a big spear to win. Very, very good match.
– The New IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Sami Callahan is out next with all of oVe and they have some bottles of liquor with them on stage to begin. Sami says that he didn’t like his intro and tells Jake to do it again, who calls him his best friend and The New IMPACT Wrestling World Champion. Sami then brags about how they have been partying all week across the USA. Tommy Dreamer then comes down and says that Sami and oVe are just bullies. Sami then calls Tommy “Mr. Fat Dreamer” and challenges him to get in the ring. Tommy then proposes a Four-On-Four Extreme Match.
– Tommy Dreamer, Rich Swann, Daga & Tessa Blanchard def. oVe (IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Sami Callihan, Jake Crist, Dave Crist & Madman Fulton) in a Four-On-Four Extreme Match. Swann rolls up Sami for the win.
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.