It was recently announced by Ring Of Honor that Dan Maff, Shane Taylor, Kenny King & Tyler Bateman will be battling each other in a 4-Way Dealer’s Choice Match at their upcoming ROH 18th Anniversary PPV. The winner of the match will earn a future title shot of his choice.
ROH’s 18th Anniversary PPV is set to take place on Friday, March 13th from Sam’s Town Live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Below is the updated card for ROH’s 18th Anniversary PPV:
ROH World Television Title Match
– Dragon Lee (c) vs. Bandido
ROH World Tag Team Title Match
– Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Villain Enterprises (“The Villain” Marty Scurll & “The Mercenary” Flip Gordon
Dealer’s Choice Match (4-Way Match) (Winner Earns Future Title Shot Of His Choice)
– Dan Maff vs. Shane Taylor vs. Kenny King vs. Tyler Bateman
– Slex vs. Adam Brooks in his debut
– The Briscoes (Mark Briscoe & Jay Briscoe) vs. Joe Hendry & Dalton Castle
You can check out Ring Of Honor’s announcement below:
Signed for ROH’s 18th Anniversary PPV in Las Vegas March 13th…
Winner gets a title shot of his choice!
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) February 20, 2020
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.