It was recently announced by The WWE that an Extreme Rules stipulation has been added to The Winners Take All Match at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV Event in which both The WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins & The RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will be defending their respective championship titles against Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans.
WWE Extreme Rules is set to take place on Sunday, July 14th from The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Below is the updated card for the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV Event:
Winners Take All Match For Both The WWE Universal Title & The RAW Women’s Title (Extreme Rules Match)
– WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins & RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans
WWE Title Match
– Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
– Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese
– The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.