It was recently announced by The WWE that The WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross will be defending their WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles against Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) at the upcoming WWE Clash Of Champions PPV Event.
Last Tuesday night’s episode of SmackDown LIVE from The Norfolk Scope Arena in Norfolk, Virginia saw Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) defeat The WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross in a Non-Title Match, which could possibly be the reason for them to earn a title shot.
WWE Clash Of Champions is set to take place on Sunday, September 15th from The Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. Below is the updated card for the upcoming WWE Clash Of Champions PPV Event:
WWE Universal Title Match
– Seth Rollins (c) vs. Braun Strowman
WWE Title Match
– Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton
RAW Tag Team Title Match
– Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
RAW Women’s Title Match
– Becky Lynch (c) Sasha Banks
WWE Intercontinental Title Match
– Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. The Miz
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
– The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
WWE Women’s Tag Team Title Match
– Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) vs. Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
– Drew Gulak (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado
– Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
— WWE (@WWE) September 7, 2019
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.