It was recently announced by The WWE that SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan will be defending their SmackDown Tag Team Titles against The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV Event.
The main event of last night’s episode of SmackDown LIVE from The AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas had that all changed as the match saw Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker) defeat Kevin Owens & Dolph Ziggler to earn a spot at The SmackDown Tag Team Title Match at Extreme Rules and make it a Triple Threat Match.
Extreme Rules will now see SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan defend their SmackDown Tag Team Titles against Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker) and The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) in a Triple Threat Match.
WWE Extreme Rules is set to take place on Sunday, July 14th from The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Below is the updated card for the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV Event:
Winners Take All Match For Both The WWE Universal Title & The RAW Women’s Title (Extreme Rules Match)
– WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins & RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans
WWE Title Match
– Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
– Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
– Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker) vs. The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods)
No Holds Barred Match
– The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.