Ring Of Honor (ROH) recently held their latest set of TV Tapings which emanated from Lakeland, Florida. Below are the full spoiler results from those tapings:
– Vinny Pacifico def. Beach Body Ryan (Dark Match).
– Jeff Cobb (c) def. Silas Young (ROH World Television Title Match).
– Rush def. Vinny Marseglia.
– Jonathan Gresham def. Matt Taven via DQ. After the match, ROH World Champion Jay Lethal comes out for the save. Lifeblood then makes their way to the ring to clear The Kingdom out. Tenille Dashwood gets on the mic and says that something needs to be done about Taven’s fake title. Lethal then destroys it with TK O’Ryan’s bat & Vinny Marseglia’s ax.
Scoop #10: Jay Lethal destroys Matt Taven’s Title belt with TK’s baseball bat and Vinny’s Axe pic.twitter.com/FvBJagEMye
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) February 9, 2019
– Mayu Iwatani def. Holidead.
– Kenny King def. Dalton Castle.
– Kenny King vs. “The Villain” Marty Scurll was announced for ROH’s 17th Anniversary Show.
– Matt Taven calls out ROH World Champion Jay Lethal for a match. The Kingdom then lays Lethal out. Gresham then makes his way out for the save, but is unsuccessful.
– The Briscoes & Silas Young def. Cheeseburger, Eli Isom & Ryan Nova.
– Beer City Bruiser def. Joe Keys & Brian Johnston.
– Madison Rayne def. Thunder Rosa.
– Zack Sabre Jr. def. Rocky Romero.
– Kelly Klein (c) def. Stella Grey (ROH Women Of Honor World Title Match).
– It was announced that “The Villain” Marty Scurll will be challenging Nick Aldis for his NWA Worlds Heavyweight Title at The Crockett Cup on April 27th.
Scoop #34: But Marty Scurll says he doesn’t want to team with him, he wants to challenge Nick Aldis for the NWA Title at The Crockett Cup
Nick Aldis Agrees, the match is on pic.twitter.com/tRkNkyMYZf
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) February 10, 2019
– Bandido, Tracy Williams & Juice Robinson def. Dalton Castle & The Boys.
– Willie Mack (c) def. Rhett Titus (NWA National Title Match).
– Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham def. Coast 2 Coast.
– PCO & Marty Scurll def. Vinny Marseglia & TK O’Ryan.