Ring Of Honor (ROH) recently held their latest set of TV Tapings which emanated from The Legendary 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Below are the full spoiler results from those tapings:
– The Boys (Boy 1 & Boy 2) def. Two Local Enhancement Talents (Dark Match).
– Shane Taylor def. Rhett Titus.
– Tasha Steelz def. Jenny Rose, Angelina Love & Stella Grey in a Four Corner Women Of Honor Survival Match to determine The #1 Contender for The Women Of Honor World Title. After the match, the lights went out and Maria Manic appeared in the ring and beat up the ring crew guys.
– The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas) & Jay Lethal def. The Kingdom (ROH World Champion Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia & TK O’Ryan).
– Eli Drake def. Grizzly Redwood (NWA Match).
– Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & LSG) def. Marcus Kross & Griff Garrison.
– Johnathan Gresham def. Kenny King, Dalton Castle & Jeff Cobb (Four Corner Survival Match).
– Jay Lethal came out and talked about losing at Madison Square Garden and that on July 20th he will defeat ROH World Champion Matt Taven. Taven then came out and did a promo about being the face of ROH. Alex Shelley then made a surprise appearance and told them that he wants a shot at the winner of Manhattan Mayhem.
– Sons Of Savagery (Bishop Khan & Malcolm Moses) def. Two Enhancement Wrestlers who were attacked before they could be announced.
– Caprice Coleman interviewed NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis. “The Villain” Marty Scurll then comes out and says that he wants the title. Aldis then tells him that he can pick any member of The Villain Enterprises including himself. Scurll then doesn’t answer, but Nick Aldis vs. any member of The Villain Enterprises is announced to take place on August 9th in Canada.
– “The Cowboy” James Storm appears while Ian Riccaboni was interviewing Colt Cabana about his injuries. The two ended up having a match where Storm won The NWA National Heavyweight Title by making Cabana tap.
– Silas Young def. Josh “The Goods” Woods.
– Shinobi Shadow Squad (Cheeseburger, Ryan Nova & Eli Isom) def. Brian Johnson, Keyes & Caberello.
– Karissa Rivera def. Sumie Sakai (WOH Match).
– Rush & Dragon Lee def. The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe).
– Lifeblood (Mark Haskins, “Hotsauce” Tracy Williams & PJ Black) def. Villain Enterprises (“The Villain” Marty Scurll, PCO & Brody King) (Philly Street Fight).