IMPACT Wrestling recently held the second night of their latest set of TV Tapings which emanated from The Legendary 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Below are the full spoiler results from those tapings:
– Jake Crist vs. Dez. Dez wins with an impressive Spinal Tap off the top turnbuckle.
– Glen Gilbertti (Disco Inferno) vs. Tessa Blanchard. Disco grabs the mic just after the bell rings and gives credit to Tessa for being one of the best women’s wrestlers out there, but says that that is not saying much just like being one of the players on The Philadelphia Flyers. The crowd then with loud boos directly at Disco Inferno. Disco then calls the women’s revolution a farce and Tessa can call him “daddy.” Tessa attacks him right after that and dominates him with fists and elbows before putting him quickly away with The Buzzsaw DDT. Gilbertti had practically no offense and complained to Don Callis at the announce desk after Don just took a photo of Disco.
– Moose & The North (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) complain about RVD, Tommy Dreamer & Sabu. Moose says that he, Page & Alexander messed up screwing with them and that The ECW/2300 Arena will be burnt to the ground when they are done there. The 3 then threaten one of the referees and get in fans’ faces at ringside before finally leaving.
– Gama Singh is out next. Gama insults the Philly crowd then introduces The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh) who are taking on The Deaners (Cody & Cousin Jake). The end comes when The Desi Hit Squad are attempting a double-team move and Cody runs them into to each other and rolls up Raj for the win.
– No-DQ Match: Killer Kross vs. Eddie Edwards. Kross is wearing long grey pants, a shirt & a sleeveless vest for some reason. Brutal spot when Edwards was going for a suicide dive outside and Kross blocked him with a trash can to his face. Kross locks in a Straight Jacket but Eddie fights out with about 6 shots to the head with a dish pan. Kross with a two handed choke slam on a ladder set up between a couple of chairs. Kross then brings several chairs inside & tries to superplex Eddie from the top rope, but Eddie sends Kross crashing into them. Kross puts on some leather black gloves while Eddie is down, but The Sandman appears with a kendo stick & hits Kross twice in the back which allows Eddie to get the win. Sandman hands Eddie his kendo stick. They go out to celebrate with the crowd and drink some beer. A very cool moment.
– Tag Team Match: Johnny Impact & Micheal Elgin vs. IMPACT Wrestling X- Division Champion Rich Swann & Willie Mack. Impact gets thrown into Elgin, who is knocked outside. Elgin gets angry and goes backstage and leaves Johnny by himself. Swann hits a cutter and a second rope 450 splash for the win. Excellent match.
– Non-Title Knockouts Match: “La Wera Loca” Taya Valkyrie vs. Rosemary. Rosemary is dragging out Su Yung by her dog leash and ties her up to one of the ring posts. Rosemary has a submission and just as Taya is about to tap, Father James Mitchell & Jessica Havok appear. Jessica clotheslines Rosemary for the DQ and gives her a big Tombstone Piledriver. Taya gets upset and is all over Father James’ face but Jessica catches her with a chokeslam. Mitchell frees Su and the three head out to the back together.
– Madman Fulton w/Sami Callihan vs. Two Enhancement Talents. Both of the men were over 6 feet tall and at least 250 pounds, but The Madman easily dwarfed them. Fulton completely dominated this match and won with his finisher. Sami gets a mic after and calls himself the doctor and says that he is sick of the women’s bull crap & Scarlett embarrassing him. Sami then says that Dave & Jake Crist’s Tag Team Match will start next.
– Dave & Jake Crist vs. Scarlett Bordeaux & Fallah Bahh. Sami & Fulton are sent backstage by the official. Sami snaps & slaps The Madman and drags him backstage by the hair. oVe wins and grabs Scarlett after the match and looks to attack her, but Tessa Blanchard makes the save with a low kick to Jake and a Codebreaker off the top rope.
– Kiera Hogan vs. Jordynne Grace. Grace offers a handshake, but Kiera waves her off and tries a cheap shot punch but Grace stops her. Jordynne gets a near fall with a very impressive delayed one-arm Jackhammer. Kiera is more heelish now as she attempts a cover with her feet on the ropes, but the referee catches her in the act. Jordynne finally wins with The Grace Driver. Good match.
– The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Dezmond Xavier) w/Zachary Wentz vs. LAX (Santana & Ortiz) w/Konnan. Trey & Dez with a beautiful Swanton followed by a Spinal Tap for a dry close near fall on Ortiz before Santana breaks it up at the very last second. Miguel then spits something in the referee’s face and while he’s down, Miguel gets into the match and hits a double knee press. A new referee comes down and Miguel pins Santana & we have new IMPACT Wrestling World Tag Team Champions. But the referees talk things over and they reverse the decision & LAX win via disqualification to retain. The crowd is a bit upset by the reversal.
– Su Yung vs. Alisha Edwards. Su sneak attacks Alisha as she poses for the crowd. Su with a very impressive spinning sidewalk slam on the apron outside. Su wins via submission with The Mandible Claw.
– Ace Austin vs. Cousin Jake accompanied by Cody Deaner. Ace threw a card at Cody who distracted the referee, then pulled out another card and raked Jake’s hand. He then hit a top rope leg drop to the back for a good near fall. The Desi Hit Squad come down and attack Cody for some reason. Jake gets distracted and Ace wins with his finisher.
– 6-Man Tag Team Main Event Match: Moose & The North (“The Walking Weapon” Josh Alexander & “All Ego” Ethan Page) vs. Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & Rob Van Dam. Super Genie brings out some chairs from under the ring and leaves them outside. Apparently it’s no DQ. At one point, Moose orders Ethan to get him a chair, which he does and Moose places it on Dreamer, then goes for Rolling Thunder, but Tommy throws it in his face. More chairs are brought in. Sabu runs, climbs onto one and uses it for a Tope to the outside for a big ECW chant. RVD pins Ethan after a perfect Five Star Frog Splash to Ethan. After the match, Tommy tells Sabu to come back inside as he was going to leave. He says that this is the house that Sabu built. Tommy then says that Sabu has a new knee and a titanium hip. Tommy then thanks RVD and he claims that RVD has suffered 100 concussions. Tommy then thanks the fans and promotes his upcoming HOH show at The 2300 Arena on June 8th where he will be teaming up with Sabu.
Long time writer and life long fan of professional wrestling.