We are still about a couple of weeks to go before The Biggest Show Of The Year goes down from Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, but the betting odds have already started to surface online.
As things stand right now, Becky Lynch & Buddy Murphy are tied for the two biggest betting favorites going into their respective matches. “The Man” & The WWE Cruiserweight Champion are both at -500 to win their respective matches.
On the other hand, Charlotte Flair (one of Becky Lynch’s opponents), is currently at +800, which is by far the farthest possibly to get a victory at WrestleMania.
Following her as another big underdog is Tony Nese (Murphy’s opponent), who is currently at +300 & Shane McMahon, who is currently at +250 for his match against The Miz (who himself is another big betting favorite at -400).
You can check out the early betting odds for the upcoming WrestleMania 35 PPV Event below:
RAW Women’s Championship
– Ronda Rousey (+250) vs. Becky Lynch (-500) vs. Charlotte Flair (+800)
WWE Universal Championship
– Brock Lesnar (+170) vs. Seth Rollins (-250)
No Holds Barred
– Triple H (-250) vs. Batista (+170)
– Kurt Angle (-250) vs. Baron Corbin (+170)
WWE United States Championship
– Samoa Joe (-300) vs. Rey Mysterio (+200)
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
– Buddy Murphy (-500) vs. Tony Nese (+300)
– AJ Styles (+125) vs. Randy Orton (-165)
– The Miz (-400) vs. Shane McMahon (+250)