Roman Reigns has become the #1 contender as he defeated Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesner in a triple threat match at WWE Fastlane which took place at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio in front of 14, 446 fans. He is now scheduled to face Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania on April 3rd in Arlington, Texas.
Below are the full results from WWE Fastlane:
– Kalisto defeat Alberto Del Rio to remain the WWE United States Champion
– Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch defeat Tamina Snuka and Naomi
– Kevin Owens defeat Dolph Ziggler to remain the WWE Intercontinental Champion
– Kane, The Big Show & Ryback defeat Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman
– Charlotte defeats Brie Bella to remain the WWE Diva Champion
– AJ Styles defeats Chris Jericho
– Curtis Axel defeats R-Truth
– Roman Reigns defeats Dean Ambrose, and Brock Lesnar to become the #1 contender.